Delivering the right tools for the job
We understand that some clients wish to introduce ‘in-house’ Chain of Custody Collection Officers. We offer a comprehensive training course to ensure that in-house collectors can confidently complete their job.
Our training follows the guidelines of the European Workplace Drug Testing Society. This ensures that all trained collectors are fully aware of the responsibilities and requirements to be carried out in accordance with professionally accepted practices, which importantly withstands defence against a tribunal or in a court of law.
- Role and responsibilities of Collection Officers
- Understanding the ‘Chain of Custody Process’
- Understanding the issues of drug and alcohol misuse in the workplace
- Practical training in the use of ‘breath test’ equipment (breathalysers)
- Collection protocols
- Practical testing processes, preparation of testing sites, correct use of collection equipment
- Advice on dealing with potential issues when carrying out collections
On completion of training, delegates will be expected to complete both a theory and practical examination.
Contact us today for further information on supporting your colleagues with drug and alcohol collection training.