Under Working At Height Regulations 2005, employees must be medically fit to work at height, yet falls from height remain one of the most common causes of work-related fatalities in this country.
Anyone who fits into the categories listed below is recommended to have a working at height medical:
- If you work above ground/floor level.
- If you could fall from an edge, through an opening or fragile surface or;
- If you could fall from ground level into an opening in a floor or a hole in the ground.
For a limited time, we’re offering our clients 30% off the price of a working at height / tower crane medical, so that, where possible clients can be confident their employees are fit and healthy to be working at height.
Terms and Conditions
- The promotion entitles new and existing customers to 30% off the RRP of a ‘working at height’ or ‘tower crane medical’ only.
- The promotion is applicable for clients when quoting ‘Work30’ at the time of booking a ‘working at height’ or ‘tower crane’ medical from Express Medicals.
- The promotion will only be applied if reference ‘Work30’ is used at time of booking.
- The start date for making an appointment with the discount is the 2nd January 2020, 09:00.
- The closing date for making an appointment with the discount is the 31st March 17:00.
- Appointments can be booked in advance of the 2nd January but the appointment date must be between 02/01/2020 – 31/03/2020.
- The discount is 30% off the price of a £200 working at heights medical (this excludes any other applied promotion or discounts) total cost £140 + VAT.